Intern (f/m): HANA EMEA Services bei SAP
Vertragsart: - Vollzeit
Standort: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot - Deutschland
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
HANA EMEA Core Team is responsible for revealing the In-Memory Market Innovation and convincing the customers in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region of the business of SAP HANA (High Performance Analytic Application) as well as providing critical HANA skills and enablement support for the market units.
* Jointly position SAP HANA with License Sales
* Ignite the SAP HANA Business
* Discover the full potential of SAP HANA
* Scale our SAP HANA delivery capacity
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Maintaining the knowledge management of the team and other teams working under HANA EMEA Core
* Reporting the performance of HANA EMEA team
* Maintaining and updating the status of the projects managed by HANA EMEA Team on SAP tools to facilitate global portfolio management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m) at a university or university of applied science
* Preferred fields of study: Business Information Techonology, Economics, Business Adminstration or related subjects
* Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
* Experience in working with SAP systems is an extra
* Good English language skills - written and spoken
* Fast learner, open minded, communicative team player with a self-responsible, well-structured and engaged working style.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school
leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees
already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs.
!PLEASE APPLY ONLINE ON WWW.CAREERSATSAP.COM!