SAP AGS SOLUTION ARCHITECT (f/m) for IT Infrastructure Security bei SAP
Vertragsart: Unbefristet - Vollzeit
Standort: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot - Deutschland
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP\'s largest customers run mission-critical solutions based on a variety of SAP and non-SAP components. Their solution landscapes are very large and need to serve business and operational requirements both safely and flexibly. These customers must continually extend and adapt their IT infrastructure and processes in order to serve new business needs while at the same time reducing risk and cost of ownership. With MaxAttention, Active Global Support takes the responsibility to accompany and support these customers proactively. MaxAttention customers require expert assistance in this challenging process. Our solution architect services focus on the robustness, operability, maintainability and scalability of these solutions. The characteristics of MaxAttention as a long-term engagement create the right environment for such a trusted advisory relationship. In the framework of this MaxAttention engagement, Solution Architects for Business Solution Architecture also support customers in their planning process and provide strategic guidance. The Business Solution Architecture includes the end-to-end solution landscape with its core business processes and the system landscape including SAP and non-SAP components.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Delivery activities (50% of the time) * Responsible to analyse the SAP IT Strategy Architect include reviewing and refining the methodology and ensuring knowledge transfer into the customer organization; main focus is on how to secure the whole SAP Technology Platform from the database level like HANA/ASE via the networks and enduser exeprience like web, mobile, enterprise software (e.g. MS Sharepoint); this also includes the security aspects of the cloud either as customer own cloud enablement or Software as a service aspects
* Works closely with the SAP AGS Engagement Architect (EA) and Technical Quality Manager (TQM)
Service Best Practices, Trainings and Development activities (50% of the time) * Develops comprehensive service programs and concepts (cross-application and technology) with the main focus on security for the whole SAP Technology Platform
* Develops and improves or service methodology SAP Rapid Prototyping to accelerate innovation and showing measurable TCO improvements of implemenation efforts towards key accounts
* Uses customer feedback to develop future-oriented customer service strategies
* Ensures services are available globally and adequate delivery resources are developed
* Identifies the key issues that need to be considered when making strategic decisions
* Assesses the impact of technological changes and determines appropriate tactics to respond
* Requires 10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 8 years on security aspects.
* SAP Product experience.
* SAP Support Services experience is preferred however not mandatory..
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Master\'s degree required
* Backgrounds in project management with focus on flexible, strategic thinking, structured project management skills, and demonstrated ability to work with customer\'s senior-level management
* Successful candidates will couple high intellectual ability with strong \'people skills\' in helping positioning and setup of collaborative engagements with customers
* Strong and broad understanding of SAP Solutions - it is important to have a holistic view cross applications and cross technology
* Strong end-to-end business process and IT Technology know-how
* Broad understanding of IT Infrastructure and the related security aspects on all levels (e.g. database, network, web, cloud, and mobile devices)
* Broad understanding of security compliance aspects and legal regulations