(Senior) Business/Technology Consultant for Global Trade Hub consulting team (f/ - SAP Stellenangebot
Vertragsart: Unbefristet - Vollzeit
Standort: St. Ingbert - Deutschland
- Bewerben Sie sich auf: (Senior) Business/Technology Consultant for Global Trade Hub consulting team (f/
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
You will be a member of the Global Trade Hub consulting team. Your key mission will be to support SAP customers from the strategic Retail industry in the early adaption of new innovative SAP solutions, such as in-memory computing (Hana), analytics, mobile applications and cloud computing. In your role, you will support SAP customers to translate their industry-specific business requirements into solutions based on the most recent innovative SAP technology and applications. Your operational area will span across the world wherever SAP has customers.
In your role you will not only engage with external SAP projects (customers, partners) but you will also support the roll-in of business requirements in the SAP development cycle. Furthermore you will support the quality assurance of new solutions in terms of functionality and technology.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Prepare and hold workshops, trainings
* Act as the central point of contact for queries from SAP Services (regional and local SAP consulting units which are close to the customer projects)
* Provide knowledge transfer internally and externally (via Blogs, Wikis, Podcast,How to Guides, Webinars...etc)
* Provide detailed information on specific solutions that are beyond the normal scope of the documentation.
* Think out of the box for innovative solutions that leverage SAP capabilities
* Support ramp-up and pilot projects
* Roll-in of demands into the corresponding SAP lines of business (development, solution management, support organizations
* Support customer projects remote or on site in your area of expertise
* Collaborate effectively with other units in SAP to quality assure new SAP solutions
* Degree in computer science or business administration (technology background expected)
* Basic knowledge of Retail and Wholesale business processes.
* Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver BW/BWA or SAP BusinessObjects Explorer or SAP ERP
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Motivation to acquire technical insight into SAP's latest innovative products based on "in memory" technology, mobility and cloud computing
* Ability to adapt technology to cover business requirements of SAP customers.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
* Excellent analytic, presentation, communication skills
* High ambition, drive for and focus on results and execution
* Ability to work, lead and influence effectively in a multi-cultural, matrix environment with both geographically and organizationally disparate teams
* Enthusiasm for taking the initiative to do whatever is needed and an ability to work independently
* Passion for obtaining outstanding results with products that can impact people's lives
* Fluent in German and English, but further language skills advantageous
* Willing to travel world wide
- Consultant (f/m) for Strategic Retail Industry bei SAP
- (Junior) Consultant (f/m) for the Global Trade Hub Consulting Team - SAP Stellenangebot
- Senior(Principal) Business Consultant for Global Trade Hub consulting team (f/m) - SAP Stellenangebot
- Program Manager (f/m) for Consulting Division PCI&T - SAP Stellenangebot
- Partner Marketing Expert (m/f) - SAP Stellenangebot