(Senior) Operations Specialist (f/m) for Active Global Support bei SAP
Vertragsart: Unbefristet - Vollzeit
Standort: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot - Deutschland
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Active Global Support (AGS) offers comprehensive services for every aspect of customers\' software implementation, operations and upgrades, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer. Support employees explain the key methodology of Solution Support and how SAP engages in a holistic way, by understanding the end to end customer solution landscape, core business processes system landscape and process automation.
The core strength of Active Global Support is to always have a strong back office support for every customer engagement, providing Expertise on Demand, instant resolution of top pain points and fast access to best practices/information plus instant quality assurance of recommendations and the improvement plan. All services are provided through an efficient network that offers online access to our knowledge databases, best practices, and sophisticated tools such as the SAP Solution Manager. In this role you will be working in one of our Center of Expertise (CoE) that belongs to SAP Active Global Support which is supporting the world largest Companies running SAP. Within a short time you will learn the SAP Solution secrets and gain a unique technical expertise.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a (Senior) Operations Specialist (f/m), you directly contribute to the enhancement of business and process performance, project and change management and organizational design within the Regional COE EMEA. You manage and participate to projects, you develop timelines & plans and creates ad-hoc teams (virtual or otherwise) to best meet the needs of the business. You build relationships to teams in the department, unit, board area and SAP-wide to facilitate support for standards, processes, tools & guidelines and acts as communication channel for the CoE.
Your main tasks will be:* Work close together with the colleagues in the Operation team, the Regional COE Head and the management team of the Regional COE EMEA
* Drive and be responsible for the overall coordination of program/projects management activities
* Support development of the CoE specific strategy, execution and operational plans
* Monitoring of KPIs / specific goals (scope, quality, budget, time) and continuous enhancements and adoption to new requirements
* Provide program & project management support for (area specific) projects
* Best practice sharing
* Provide process guidelines, standards, methods & tools
* Ensure continuous process and quality improvements
* Monitor process compliance and compliance to SAP-wide standards
* Ad-hoc issue resolution
* Execution and analysis of periodic reports
* Definition and creation of new reports
* Organize planning meetings
* Creation of concepts and content for information rollout (newsletter, Announcements, Corporate Portal content, Wiki-pages)
* Event Management
* Work Experience within the Service & Support organization is very important
* 2 to 5 years of professional experience in Operations / related fields within SAP
* Graduates with related internships / organizational knowledge of the CoE are also welcome to apply and have good possibilities do be developed within this role.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You hold a very good or good Informatics, natural science, mathematics or engineering. You have very strong analytical and logical skills.
* You are a good team player
* Strong Project Management skills are a must
* You are capable to take decisions quickly and work under time pressure.
* Ability to remain calm and collected in difficult situations.
* Spoken and written English language knowledge is a must, German is a plus
* You have strong communication skills.
* You are interested in customer support oriented work with a results-oriented approach.
- Support Engineer (f/m) in SAP Active Global Support bei SAP
- (Senior) Support Engineer (f/m) for Databases bei SAP
- Senior Support Consultant (f/m) for Banking Solutions - SAP Stellenangebot
- SAP Service & Support Consultant (f/m) Active Global Support, areas CRM or SRM - SAP Stellenangebot
- SAP Service & Support Consultant (f/m) Center of Expertise Active Global Support - SAP Stellenangebot