Working Student (f/m): Global Ecosystem & Channels Controlling bei SAP
Vertragsart: Befristet - Teilzeit
Standort: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot - Deutschland
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As one of the teams in the Global Field Finance Organization, E&C Controlling is engaged in the financial support of SAP Ecosystem & Channels organization which delivers 30% of SAP total license revenue and is a key contributor to SAP growth aspirations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Assist in the preparation, analysis and reporting of forecast and quarter end results for Ecosystem & Channels Group
* Assist in the preparation of presentations and decision papers for the E&C senior management team
* Provide infrastructure support as service provider for the E&C controlling (CO postings, maintenance of hierarchies, financial modeling, content management)
* Contribute to the set-up of a global profitability reporting environment for the Channel business
First experience in the area of Finance / Controlling would be a plus.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs.
!PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.CAREERSATSAP.COM!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m) of a German university or a university of applied sciences (FH) in Business Administration with focus on Finance & Controlling with very good results
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
* Good communication skills in English and preferably German, both written and spoken
* High personal level of quality awareness and highly result driven
* Analytically skilled
* Ability to work in a team