Working student (f/m): Intranet Management bei SAP
Vertragsart: Befristet - Teilzeit
Standort: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot - Deutschland
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
At SAP several Web-platforms provide new tools, services and processes for all employees worldwide. These platforms demand employees who have a deep knowledge in technologies and processes for implementing those projects most effective and efficient.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Optimizations in area of portals and social media, e.g. user interaction
* Analysis of existing and new web services
* Gather and consolidate requirements and improvements
* Partial implementation of gathered requirements and improvements (if possible)
Previous work experience in the area of intranet management (e.g. internship) is beneficial.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a tabular CV, copies of the obtained degrees and (if available) copies of your references from former employers (e.g. internships).
Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/programming languages.
!PLEASE APPLY ONLINE ON WWW.CAREERSATSAP.COM!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred field of study: Computer science or digital media related field of study
* Computer skills in Intranet and Portal, Web 2.0 Technologies, HTML, CSS and others, Image editing software, e.g. Adobe Photoshop is beneficial
* Profound knowledge of MS Office, especially Powerpoint
* Fluent in German and English language
* Presentation skills
* High motivation
- Intern (f/m): Intranet Management bei SAP
- Working Student (f/m): Intranet Management (KMCC) bei SAP
- Intern/ Working Student (F/M): Intranet Management - Publishing Services - SAP Stellenangebot
- InternWorking Student (f/m): Portal Management KMCC bei SAP
- Intern (f/m): Internal Media in Global Communications bei SAP