Working Student (f/m): Project Assistance for Custom Development - SAP Stellenangebot
Vertragsart: Unbefristet - Teilzeit
Standort: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot - Deutschland
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Custom Development as a global organization is dedicated to developing innovative custom solutions (CDPs) that address customers' unique and competitive business requirements on the SAP NetWeaver platform.
In addition, SAP Custom Development is in charge of developing Focused Business Solutions (FBS), which are SAP standard products that address the specialized needs of niche market segments.
We deliver a full lifecycle of development services - from the planning of a development project through delivery and maintenance of the solution.
With development centers in Walldorf, St. Ingbert, Newtown Square, Bangalore, Shanghai, Palo Alto, Delhi and Sao Leopoldo, we are able to leverage a global delivery model that utilizes the specific strengths of each location.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
SAP Custom Development located in Walldorf is looking for Working Students (f/m) to support the team in the following tasks:
* 3rd party resourcing
* Knowledge Management (Wikis)
* Communication (Back Office Support)
* Preparation of project closure slides
* Project Management Support
* Quality Control Activities
We offer the unique work environment at the intersection of SAP standard software and field requirements. As full-fledged member of a highly motivated international team you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience as well as theoretical know-how.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m) of a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Business Information Technology or related
* Very good command of English and German, both written and spoken
* Good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Ability to work in a team, good communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work self driven
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a tabular CV, copies of the obtained degrees and (if available) copies of your references from former employers (e.g. internships). Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer
programs as well.
!PLEASE APPLY ONLINE ON WWW.CAREERSATSAP.COM!
- Working Student (f/m): Project Assistance for Custom Development bei SAP
- Working Student (f/m) for Custom Development - Quality Management bei SAP
- Working Student (f/m): Project Management Support - Custom Development - SAP Stellenangebot
- Intern/Working Student (f/m): SAP Custom Development - Code Inspector bei SAP
- Development Architect for SAP Custom Development Oil&Gas bei SAP