Working student (f/m): SAP IT Event Services bei SAP
Vertragsart: Befristet - Teilzeit
Standort: St. Leon-Rot - Deutschland
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP IT Event Services is the internal service provider for organizing, provisioning, operating, and supporting IT infrastructures for events of the SAP AG and all its subsidiaries. To guarantee best services regarding requirements and costs, IT Event Services delivers its services based on a continuous quality management process. Furthermore we support our colleagues all over the world with standards and Best Practices for regional and local events.
Our aim is to deliver the best services for our internal customers, to support them in the best way. In this context we need to react flexibly to customer requests (for example from SAP Global Marketing, Product Technology Group, Service and Support...).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The student (f/m) will work as the office assistance and take care of the usual office tasks. Self-dependent work on weekly tasks, smaller projects and travel arrangements are part of the job.
Another major element is supporting the projectleads during event prepation, administration of logistics handling, IT team planning and wrap up of events.
Optionally there is the opportunity to assist the team on-site at events in different European destinations.
Previous work experience in the area of administration is beneficial.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
!PLEASE APPLY ONLINE ON WWW.CAREERSATSAP.COM!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m) at a university or university of applied sciences
* All fields of study are equally preferred
* Good Microsoft Office skills such as Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word are required
* Fluent in German and English, in verbal and written form
* Team Player with good communication skills and experienced in working independently
* SAP product knowledge is appreaciated but not necessary
- Working Student (f/m): SAP Global Marketing, Area: Global Events EMEA bei SAP
- Working Student: SAP Marketing Global Events bei SAP
- Working Student (f/m): Event Planning and Support bei SAP
- Working Student (f/m): Event Management Support for Executive Value Network bei SAP
- Internship: Event Management Assistance - SAP Financial Services bei SAP