Bewerben Sie sich auf: (Senior) Development Expert (f/m/d) / SAP CENTRAL ENGINEERING Job
Eckdaten: Bachelor’s Degree, 7-10 years work experience, Permanent, in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We expect you to accept and live the values we’re standing for:
- Do what you say and say what you do.
- Code over Powerpoint.
- Solutions and prototypes over paperwork.
- Delivery over discussion.
- Honest and constructive feedback over overcomplicating things.
- Solving (even hard) problems over highlighting them.
- Responsibility over let someone else do it.
As a member of our team you will:
- Design and develop the next generation data model (One Domain Model) as well as tools, SDKs, and services easing the consumption of the One Domain Model.
- Collaborate openly and based on facts with colleagues from whole SAP to align the core set of objects and types making up the One Domain Model.
- Deliver and continuously improve the One Domain Model as a product.
- Be part of an endeavor moving the needle for SAP as a company.
- Solid and proven skills in programming
- Excellent competencies in database and domain modelling for cloud solutions
- Know what you’re doing regarding algorithms, design patterns, and software design
- Proven problem solving and communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Strong oral and written English and German language skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Solid experience in state-of-the-art cloud technologies, frameworks, and tools
- Solid experience in CI/CD
- 7+ years of experience in professional software especially database development
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.