Bewerben Sie sich auf: PROJECT MANAGER (f/m/d) FOR INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION Job
Eckdaten: Bachelor’s Degree, 4-5 years work experience, Permanent, in Dresden
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
THE ROLESAP committed to a suite of intelligent and connected business processes across all Lines of Business (LoBs). This is the vision of the “The Intelligent Enterprise“.To tackle the integration challenge on a technical level the Intelligent Enterprise Technology team in Dresden and Walldorf is working on a set of best practices along with tools and central services that ensure integration, modularity, ease of extension, and a consistent user experience across the Intelligent Enterprise business processes. One vehicle is the “Technology Guidelines” (TG) execution model which results in multiple implementation projects across LoBs for technology adoption. Making the TG adoption happen across all lines of business is a significant undertaking – both, technically, as well as from a project management perspective. If you share our strong desire to solve the integration challenge and are willing to drive adoption across SAP as TG delivery project lead, then we look forward to receiving your application.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You can expect a highly diverse and distributed working environment with a common goal to deliver the Intelligent Enterprise. The deliveries have highest impact on the customer satisfaction. Therefore, you will be working on topics with highest priority and visibility. As project lead ((Senior) Project Consultant- Development) for Technology Guideline delivery you will:
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members
- Help defining and continuously optimizing an appropriate cross-LoB delivery / execution model for Technology Guideline adoption
- Conduct project planning and reporting activities across LoBs and manage the execution of large scale, high risk, and strategic TG adoption projects according to plan
- Manage the relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
- Assess risks, establish contingency plans, and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action
- Maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases
- Analyze lessons learned and share them with the TG project management community
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Master´s degree in Computer Science or comparable education
- Project management methodology knowledge and practice
- Founded knowledge on product delivery processes and delivery management
- Profound technical knowledge of cloud product development and integration
- Strong oral and written English and German language skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- PMI Certification
- Founded knowledge on SAP cloud products
- Founded knowledge on SAP technologies for at least one of the following domains: user experience, application lifecycle management, integration, or cloud application development
- 5+ years of experience in professional project management and software development planning
- Experience with SAP (cloud) product delivery processes and delivery management
- A great team working across boundaries
- Working on top priority topics for our customers
- High responsibility and visibility
- Leveraging a large network
- Training on the job (get to know multiple technologies and products)
The position can be filled as part time position.