Bewerben Sie sich auf: (Associate) Development Architect (f/m/d) Cloud Monitoring
Eckdaten: Bachelor’s Degree, 7-10 years work experience, Permanent, in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
For our growing T&I Cloud Operations team, we are looking for an (Associate) Development Architect (f/m/d) Cloud Monitoring in Walldorf. Our customers expect “always available” cloud solutions. To achieve that expectation, we need to constantly evolve the cloud monitoring approach for the BTP Core. To do so, you will
- Create smart concepts on how to ensure monitoring of our growing platform in scalable way
- Adapt monitoring concepts and strategies to continuously evolving requirements
- Apply continuous improvement incl. learning from other cloud product’s best practices
- Design & execute spot checks, load tests and other quality measures to validate monitoring maturity
- Provide education & consultation for the development teams
- Run pilot projects on new / changed approaches
- Grow a community of monitoring experts within T&I
- Support SAP Audits with respect to monitoringYou are going to interact with our development and infrastructure teams as a trusted partner and service provider, applying DevOps principles as part of your daily work.
Experience & Role Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in STEM
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in (cloud) software monitoring approaches
- Familiarity with DevOps
- High degree of customer orientation, fresh ideas and innovative thinking with a “Can-do” attitude and thinking outside of the box. Preferred skills
- Knowledge in BTP Core architecture
- Experience with Grafana, Dynatrace, Monitor of Monitors or similar
- Cloud product operations
- Good documentation skills
- Experience with challenges of standardization and/or process standards Work Experience
- At least 4 years experience in relevant software development processes and activities
- Experience to work / team-up with people on different levels & roles
About the Team
Our T&I Cloud Operations team, with locations in Bangalore, Sofia, Walldorf, Berlin and Vancouver, is in the heart of SAP Cloud Platform service delivery.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.Additional Locations: